Wellness retreats tailored just for you....
What Are We Offering?
Realign your energies through the practice of Asana
Calm and sooth your mind by controlling your life force
Turn inwards to discover your true nature
Gain Knowledge on the ancient philosophy of Yoga and Vedanta
Heal your soul with the ancient practice of Ayurveda
Praise the Divine through the practice of Bhakti Yoga
Witness the offering of light to the Divine
Explore the surrounding ancient temples and caves to meditate in
What is included?
We have limited the maximum number of people who can attend the retreat to 12 individuals. This way we can guarantee the best experience possible.
- Hatha Yoga - 15 hrs
- Pranayama - 10hrs
- Meditation - 12 hrs
- Philosophy - 12 hrs
- Kirtan - 3 hrs
- Ayurvedic consultation
- 1 hovan (fire ritual)
- 3 meals per day + morning tea
- 11 nights accommodation in single room with AC and attached bathroom
- 5 excursions around Rishikesh area (Triveni Ghat aarati, Haridwar aarati, Vashista cave, Kunjapuri temple, jhilmil cave). All transportation included.
- Airport pick up from Dehradun
*Flight tickets to and from Delhi or Dehradun are not included in the price. Airport pickup from Delhi is available at additional cost
7:00 - 8:00 Pranayama
8:00 - 9:30 Hatha Yoga
9:30 - 10:30 Breakfast
10:30 - 12:00 Meditation
12:00 - 13:30 Morning Tea/ free time
13:30 - 16:00 Lunch + Rest
16:00 - 17:30 Philosophy
17:30 - 20:00 Ayurvedic treatment/afternoon activity
20:00 - 21:00 Dinner
*For exhaustive schedule please download the retreat brochure
Dates & Prices
12 days/ 11 nights
October 8 2022 - From1800 euros
November 8 2022 - From1800 euros
December 8 2022 - From1800 euros
January 8 2023 - From1800 euros
February 8 2023 - From 1800 euros
March 8 2023 - From 1800 euros
April 1 2023 - From 1800 euros
August 19 2023 - From1800 euros
* Please note, If you cancel your booking up to 30 days prior to the retreat starting date you will get a 100% refund. However, if you cancel after this period, you can get a free re-schedule or a 50% refund. See terms and conditions below for more details.
Private 1:1 Retreat
If you want a private experience, or want to come with a small group, we can provide you with a retreat proposal that is tailored to your personal needs. Just email us at: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Before booking your retreat please download and read the terms and conditions. If you agree to these, you must sign the copy and send it back to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, you will not be able to join the retreat unless we receive the signed copy.